Jack Hughes wait George whats happening

I hope the composite image shows that Jack Hughes and George Washington both had an impact on the world. I think that Jack Hughes is one of the greatest hockey players of all time. I think that it is used by people that have the same skin tone. I think picking good people is a good tip. I picked 2 well known people who don’t choose someone randomly. I think mostly everyone can do a great job on this project if they try.

2 thoughts on “Jack Hughes wait George whats happening”

1. I like how he used to be a hockey player because I play hockey. I also like how he used two people that are so influential. I also like how he kept the clothes instead of putting on a hockey jersey.
    I think he could have focused more on the color changing. The hair is two different colors and it makes the photo look a little weird. Also the skin is a different color in the top left of the face.
    I would say to make sure the picture isn’t two different colors. If he went over the photo he would have noticed this. If he did this the photo would be perfect.

2. Kev, I really like this photo. You were able to take Hugh’s head and match the overall setting of the painting. You didn’t just paste a head onto the painting. One thing I noticed, however, was the right side just seemed smaller than the left side. I don’t know how the painting was before but the pasted head seems to be a little bit too big on the right side where it looks like you’re cutting out some of Washington’s hair on the right side. Next time, I would try to blend the neck area more. It just seems like there is a double neck. Blending them in just a tiny bit more would make the picture perfect.